1. The arrows DO NOT repaint. However, after the alert shows an arrow sometimes the alert system will sound again for the same arrow a few minutes later and there wont even be an arrow on that subsequent alert so it is EXTREMELY important that you check the chart right after each alert and make sure the arrow is on the VERY previous candle before the currently forming one. If there is no arrow ABORT THE TRADE.
2. Do not trade this in choppy markets or low volume markets especially from 12pm-1pm eastern standard time(NY) as there is little volume then. Sorry I'm a newbie so I don't know about the London close or Tokyo close or the US open(tennis lol)
3. You will get lot of signals at the rate of 20 an hour last I checked so make sure you are following the rules.
4. USE A DEMO ACCOUNT before trading real money.
5. The MACD relies on catching that momentum so you have to be quick. Try incorporating this with other indicators as this strategy seems a bit 1 dimensional to me but it performed well so any input, feedback or improvements are greatly appreciated.
Let me know how this goes guys or let me know if it sucks so I don't lose my real money in the future but I won 10 trades and lost 2 in row then won 5 in a row and all of the wins were not close calls where your screaming "UP" or "DOWN no no no!!" at your computer. The wins were absolute landslides, decisive wins and on some of them I couldn't even see the out box. Some start off out of money for a bit but the trend just takes the trade into the money. So let me know guys how this goes guys . Thanks a lot. Indicators are attached as well as the template I use.
I also wanted to apologize to the forum for my angry posts that I wrote a few weeks ago. I was totally out of line and I really appreciate all of your help guys. Cheers.